Here are a list of questions to honestly ask yourself about you, your children with problems, your lifestyle. You have my permission to print this off so you can take the time you need to honestly answer these questions.
- Do you understand what ingredients in products are chemical and which are real?
- Have you checked on all your products and researched the chemicals in them? (EWG.org)
- How long have you been filling your skin & internal body system with chemical toxins?
- How do you think these toxins will be removed from your skin & body?
- Do you think they will just vanish? (Don’t we wish?) –If the chemicals were absorbed through your skin— those same chemicals are mostly still in your skin causing issues. Some may have traveled through your lymph system to your kidneys & liver; but much still can be clogging your skin.
- Are you willing to go through the icky parts of the Detox process to have a healthier you in 5 years?
- How long will it take? I can’t say for sure. I don’t know how long you’ve been using chemical products and which chemicals are lodged in your skin. -Most of our customers start seeing clearing (it will look worse for a time) within 3 weeks. It can take longer if you have been using some really toxic stuff.
- How can you know if your body system is toxic?
- Have you been having health concerns? (Eczema, bloating, headache, allergies)
- Are you on pharmaceutical drugs? (Those are all created from petroleum-based chemicals.)
- Have you been eating processed foods?
- Do you wear chemical fabrics? (polyester, rayon, nylon)
- Do you use aluminum or coated cookware? Plastics in the microwave?
- How much are you surrounded on a daily basis by chemically created products?
- Do you use alcohol-based hand sanitizers or antibacterial soaps?
- Have you had a course of “antibiotics” in the last 5 years?
Find Out How Toxic and Detoxify Your Body
Here is what you need to do…
- Stop using any chemical laden products. This includes all “surfactant” based commercial shampoos, lotions and potions.
- If you answered “yes” above; your internal body organs are toxic too. Start a cleanse includes switching to real herbal products or gathering and using your own. Research herbs…they are amazing what they can do!
- Start using chemical free products. If you have dull, blemished skin; the Acne products we offer will help pull these toxins out of your skin.
- Stop eating processed foods. Get rid of any boxed, frozen, packaged foods from your life.
Removing toxins from your internal body system–
To detoxify your system can take about one year of concerted effort. Do you think these chemicals will vanish into thin air? No- they will have to come out through the skin, bowels and urinary system. During this time there is pain, smelly sweating, colon emptying, maybe even vomiting. But remember, You want to be healthier in 5 years not sliding downhill health-wise.
THREE DAY JUICE CLEANSE
Find out if you are toxic—do the Three Day Juice Cleanse. If you start this and can’t complete it; you will know you are toxic – Are you sick after a day? Continue to use it monthly or weekly to help remove toxins from bowels. Our Herbal Formulas will help you work on getting these toxins out of your body. Get “Dr. Christopher’s School of Natural Healing” to learn how he used it. It is also a great herbal reference.
Achieving A Healthy Lifestyle
It will take years to cleanse your body system of petroleum chemicals you have been absorbing all your life. The best start you can give your children is a toxic chemical free life. Here are some tips for after the detoxification period:
Living Healthy Tips
- 80/20 rule- 80% healthy-good for you; 20% those things you can’t (or won’t) give up. This includes everything in your life—- food, clothing, personal care products, yard/garden products, bedding.
- Lather—rule of life… if it foams and bubbles easily; its petroleum enhanced. An exception: Healing–Scents bar soap . . . lathers well.
- Food— Read all labels. Avoid processed food. Eat real foods; no boxed or frozen meals. Many times the food we get in most restaurants in are packaged, frozen, made in big factories.
- Clothing—Check labels. Avoid “chemical” fabrics. Wrap your body in the most natural fabrics you can. Especially true against the skin. Don’t be a fashion horse. I purchase most of my clothing from thrift stores. Here too read labels.
- Barefoot–let your feet breathe everyday. Clean between your toes every day. Connect your bare feet with real grass/earth/wood for at least 10-15 minutes a day.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle . . . God can’t bless you if you stop up His blessing with a dam. The prize is not for the most stuff. The prize is for how many of His children you help.
- Raise your face and hands to bless your Creator everyday. Have a thankful heart.
- Laugh everyday. Find something to laugh over. It always helps to laugh at ourselves. But don’t put yourself down. God Loves You! However, God wants to laugh with us. He is also there when you grieve. Holding you close, like a mother holds her child.