It will take years to cleanse your body system of petroleum chemicals you have been absorbing all your life. The best start you can give your children is a toxic chemical free life.
Here are some tips for after the detoxify period
Living Healthy Tips-
-80/20 rule- 80% healthy-good for you. 20% those things you can’t (or won’t) give up. This includes everything in your life—- food, clothing, personal care products, yard/garden products, bedding.
– Lather—-rule of life… if it foams and bubbles easily; its petroleum enhanced.
An exception: Healing–Scents bar soap…lathers well
– Food— Read all labels. Avoid processed food. Eat real foods; no boxed or frozen meals. Many times the food we get in most restaurants in are packaged, frozen, made in big factories.
– Clothing—Check labels. Avoid “chemical” fabrics. Wrap your body in the most natural fabrics you can. Especially true against the skin. Don’t be a fashion horse. I purchase most of my clothing from thrift stores. Here too read labels.
– Barefoot–let your feet breathe everyday. Clean between your toes every day. Connect your bare feet with real grass/earth/wood for at least 10-15 minutes a day.
– Reduce, reuse, recycle…God can’t bless you if you stop up His blessing with a dam. The prize is not for the most stuff. The prize is for how many of His children you help.
– Raise your face and hands to bless your Creator everyday. Have a thankful heart.
– Laugh everyday. Find something to laugh over. It always helps to laugh at ourselves. But don’t put yourself down. God Loves You! However, God wants to laugh with us. He is also there when you grieve. Holding you close, like a mother holds her child.